- Product Description
Pyrol tooth paste inhibits biosynthesis of prostaglandin- a key mediator of inflammation & thereby depresses pain sensory receptor. Its analgesic, anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial effects, prove it good for dental diseases like pyorrhoea. It controls blood oozing from gums due to its astringent activity.
Benefits of Pyrol Toothpaste:
- Cures Pyorrhoea, Dental plaque.
- Relives from Tooth decay, Tooth ache.
- Reduces Swollen gums.
- Fight with dental flora.
- Keep freshness in the mouth.
- Tightens Gums, Strengthens Teeth.
- Keeps clean teeth & gums.
How to use:
- Take approx. 2gms of pyrol paste on a soft brush. Rub gently over gums and teeth with brush two times a day. For better results massage gums gently for 3-5 minutes & rinse after 5-7 minutes.
|Treatment Type||For OralCare|
|Key Ingredients||Sona Geru (Red Earth), Majuphal (Quercus infectoria), Lavang (Syzygium aromaticum), Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Ajwain Sat (Trachyspermum ammi), Sat Pudina (Mentha Sylvestris), Kapoor (Camphora officinarum), Saurashtri (Alum), Tankan (Borax Ash), Ni|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-05-07 00:00:00|