Fish Oil is the richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids like Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Omega-3 fatty acids are good fats that must be consumed in daily diet for numerous health benefits:
- Increase good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol.
- Helps to maintain triglyceride levels in healthy heart.
- Decreases risk of coronary heart diseases.
- Effective in reducing inflammation.
- Provides relief from rheumatoid arthritis.
- As EPA and DHA are not produced by human body, they need to be obtained from diet or dietary supplements.