CUSTOMERS ALSO BOUGHT
*For illustration purposes only
Bio Oil is a specialist product for your skin which helps in reducing scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone.
The acne scars bio oil contains a specially formulated ingredient called PureCelin Oil which is highly effetive for preventing ageing and dehydrated skin.
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil product with benefits:
1) Lightens Scars: Helps improve the appearance of both new and old scars.
2) Stretch Marks: Reduces Stretch Marks due to pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and rapid weight gain.
3) Bio Oil for Uneven Skin Tone: Reduces pigmentation marks and blemishes which may be caused by factors such as hormonal fluctuations or excessive sun exposure.
4) Anti-Ageing Skin Oil: Helps smooth and tone ageing and wrinkled skin on both face and body.
5) BioOil for Dehydrated Skin: Supplements the skin's natural oil which may get stripped away by factors such as extreme weather, water with high chemical content, frequent bathing and drying effects of central heating or air conditioning.
6) Daily Skincare: Acts as a intensive moisturizer, soothing after-sun treatment and as a after bath oil.
7) Non-greasy Oil
How to Use?
Apply twice a day for a minimum of 3 months.
During Pregnancy, a mother can apply the oil twice in a day starting from the seond trimester.
Net Content: 2 Packs of 60 ml each.
Bio Oil is the perfect scar and stretch mark treatment oil. Its anti-ageing properties are dermatologically proven.
|Country of Manufacture||:||South Africa|
|In The Box||:||1 Piece|
|Key Ingredients||:||Paraffinum Liquidum, Triisononanoin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Calendula Offic|
|Other Ingredients||:||Botanicals Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil) Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil) Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil) Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil) Vitamins Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Oil base Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum) Triisononanoin Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate Isopropyl Myristate Glycine Soja Oil Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil BHT Bisabolol Fragrance (Rose) Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone Amyl Cinnamal Benzyl Salicylate Citronellol Coumarin Eugenol Farnesol Geraniol Hydroxycitronellal Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool|
REVIEWS & RATINGS
Disclaimer : The information provided herein is updated, as per the information acquired by the Company. Please note that this information provided should not be treated as a medical advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any product shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information.