☰ Category

Blue Bull "Nilgai" (Boselaphus tragocamelus) - Nepal

 

Marketed By :  LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing   Sold By :  Kamal Books International  
Delivery in :  10-12 Business Days

 

Check Your Delivery Options

Product Out of Stock Subscription

(Notify me when this product is back in stock)

Rs. 3,651

Availability: Out of stock

 
  • Product Description
 

The research project "Blue bull ''Nilgai'' (Boselaphus tragocamelus): Demography, Carrying Capacity, Conflict and Participatory Conservation Action Plan in Lumbini Development Trust" was carried out to estimate population, carrying capacity of Lumbini Development Trust (LDT) area for Blue bull and assess the crop damage pattern of Blue bull. Finally project has prepared the Participatory Conservation Action Plan (PCAP) for Blue bull in LDT area. Forty one Nilgai were counted in the potential LDT area (5.14 sq.km). The population density of Blue bull was 8 individual/sq.km with the sex ratio of 2:3 (male:female). Approximately 79 percent of the area was plantation forest and remaining 21 percent area was grass and open land. Carrying capacity of the LDT area was 125 numbers of Nilgai for the winter season. High quantity of rice crop was damaged by Nilgai followed by wheat, mustard, maize and lentil, black gram, pigeon pea.

Product Specifications
SKU :COC28005
AuthorAchyut Aryal,Bikash Adhikari and Til Bahadur Chhetri
LanguageEnglish
BindingPaperback
Number of Pages64
Publishing Year8/18/2010
ISBN978-3838378084
Edition1 st
Book TypeEcological science, the Biosphere
Country of Manufacture
Product BrandLAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
Product Packaging InfoBox
In The Box1 Piece
Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com2015-07-29 00:00:00
0 Review(s)