Category

share

Mediastinal Masses Diagnosed by CT scan among Sudanese Patients

Mediastinal Masses Diagnosed by CT scan among Sudanese Patients

 

Marketed By :  LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing   Sold By :  Kamal Books International  
Delivery in :  10-12 Business Days

 
₹ 1,781

Availability: Out of stock

 

Delivery :

5% Cashback on all Orders paid using MobiKwik Wallet T&C

Free Krispy Kreme Voucher on all Orders paid using UltraCash Wallet T&C
Product Out of Stock Subscription

(Notify me when this product is back in stock)

  • Product Description
 

Tumors of the mediastinum represent a wide diversity of disease states. CT scan plays important role in improving the accuracy of diagnosing these masses by narrowing the differential diagnosis through delineating anatomic location, extent of disease, tissue invasion, and tissue density. This CT based study reviewed types of mediastinal masses and their percentage among Sudanese patients and the role of CT scan in the evaluation of these masses and limiting their differential diagnosis. The net sample size in this study was 113 patients, only 64 patient were of significant CT findings while 49 patients were non-significant. Classifying mediastinal masses into benign and malignant (72%) of the whole mediastinal masses were benign and the other (28%) were malignant, among malignant mediastinal masses Bronchogenic carcinoma was found the commonest, and thymoma was found as the commonest among benign mediastinal masses. It has been found that CT scan is to a far extent considered a reliable method of evaluating mediastinal tumors, moreover it is sufficient for pre-operative evaluation.

Product Specifications
SKU :COC76530
Country of ManufactureIndia
Product BrandLAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
Product Packaging InfoBox
In The Box1 Piece
Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com2015-10-08
0 Review(s)