Call Us 080-41656200 (Mon-Sat: 10AM-8PM)
Free Shipping above Rs. 1499
Cash On Delivery*

Chronobiology

 

Marketed By :  FastBook Publishing   Sold By :  Kamal Books International  
Delivery in :  10-12 Business Days

 

Check Your Delivery Options

 
Rs. 2,906

Availability: In stock

 
  • Product Description
 

Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Scientific researchers have recently discovered a common gene variant that influences when you will wake up each day and the time of the day you are most likely to die! In fact, the group of researchers at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Centre, Boston, United States, found the gene variation by accident when they were investigating whether there are identifiable precursors to the development of Parkinson's or Alzheimer's disease. The nucleotide variation in the Period 1 region of the genome is located within two chromosome sets. Scientists named the gene - Period 1 with base adenine (A) or guanine (G). In the field of science, the Period 1 with base adenine (A) or guanine (G) are two of the building blocks on DNA. Scientists have mentioned that an individual has 36% chance of two As, 16% of two Gs and 48% of A and G4. In-depth research have brought up findings showing that the human sleeping patterns of is regulated by a single molecule near the gene Period 1 with base adenine (A) or guanine (G)...

Product Specifications
SKU :COC37000
AuthorLydia D. Thomson-Smith
LanguageEnglish
BindingPaperback
Number of Pages112
Publishing Year11/23/2012
ISBN978-6130144845
Edition1 st
Book TypeBiology, life sciences
Country of ManufactureIndia
Product BrandFastBook Publishing
Product Packaging InfoBox
In The Box1 Piece
Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com2015-02-08 00:00:00
0 Review(s)