Call Us 080-41656200 (Mon-Sat: 10AM-8PM)
Free Shipping above Rs. 1499
Cash On Delivery*

Evolution of Muscles of Face

 

Marketed By :  LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing   Sold By :  Kamal Books International  
Delivery in :  10-12 Business Days

 

Check Your Delivery Options

 
Rs. 2,675

Availability: In stock

 
  • Product Description
 

Verbal communication skills account for 7 percent of the communication process. The other 93 percent consists of nonverbal (expressions) and symbolic communications. Expressions reveal a person’s true thoughts, feelings and intentions. As we all know that actions speak louder than words, one of the fascinating things about this nonverbal behavior is its universal applicability. Nothing beats seeing expressions up close and personal. This book is directed towards the evolution of muscles of facial expression.

Product Specifications
SKU :COC60251
AuthorDivya Siddalingappa
LanguageEnglish
BindingPaperback
Number of Pages68
Publishing Year26.12.2014
ISBN9783659626500
Edition1 st
Book TypeDentistry
Country of ManufactureIndia
Product BrandLAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
Product Packaging InfoBox
In The Box1 Piece
Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com2015-08-05 00:00:00