Inostretch when applied at the initial stage of appearance of a stretch mark, it is known to have the following effects
- Reduce its width
- lighten its colour
- Decrease its depth
The added moisturizing power of shea butter and sunflower seed oil will also leave your skin feeling soft and delicate, just like your baby's!
Suitable for stretch marks on pregnant women, new mothers, teenagers during puberty, body builders and people undergoing rapid weight change.
Benefits of Inostretch Anti-stretch mark cream:
- Powerful antioxidant which slow down cell decline.
- Peptide which stimulate the natural production of collagen, fibronectin & elastin.
- Protective agents which defend against damage caused by free radicals
- Skin conditioning and softening agents
- Rich source of vitamin E
- Safe Dermatologically tested
- Paraben free
- 72% Reduction in the depth of stretch marks in only 8 weeks! Use twice daily for best results
- Clinically tested and developed in France
- Dermatologically Tested, Paraben Free and Safe To Use!
- Contains a combination of plant extracts and 2 matrikines to directly target the root cause of stretch marks! Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Sunflower Seed Oil give added moisturizing benefit
How to Use :
Using in a circular motion, gently massage the cream into areas prone to stretch marks. For best result Use twice a day for minimum of two months
Causes of skin stretching :
- A stretch mark seems to be caused by a stretching of the skin, and its severity is affected by several factors, including your genetic tendency, degree of stress on the skin and cortisone level
- Cortisone a hormone produced by the adrenal glands - weakens elastic fibers in the skin
Common body areas where stretch mark appear :
- Arms, abdomen, breasts, hips, buttocks and thighs.
- Stretch marks are particularly common in pregnant women, especially during the last trimester
How to treat Stretch Marks :
A stretch mark is easiest to deal with when it is new and still in the red or purple stage. Over time it will usually fade to a silvery colour, which can be more difficult to treat.
Stretch marks often appear under the following conditions:
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Body weight change
- Body building
Start using the cream as soon as the first signs of a stretch mark appear
Precautions for using Inostretch :
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not swallow
- Do not use on broken skin
- For external use only
Store in a cool and dry place. Protect from direct sunlight. Do not freeze