Diabetes Mellitus: Bitter melon contains a hypoglycemic compound (a plant insulin) that is highly beneficial in lowering sugar levels in blood and urine. Bitter melon juice has been shown to significantly improve glucose tolerance without increasing blood insulin levels.
- This juice is particularly used as a remedy for diabetes. This juice is a natural blood purifier, activates the spleen and liver
- Regular intake of this juice is good for patients suffering from piles, jaundice. It heals eczema, itchy rashes, leprosy. Also helps in destroying intestinal worms
- lt is known for anti Toxin and anti Bacterial qualities, used as an appetizer. It noticeably alleviates joint inflammation, helps in treating joint diseases like arthritis and gout.
- lt provides strength to heart, helps in treating vomiting and Skin Eruptions. Also stimulates Digestion and provides relief from constipation.
- How to use: (In the morning) 30 ml empty stomach. (In evening) 30 ml 30 min. after dinner.