Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Consuming liquid nitrogen in alcohol can prove to be extremely harmful for one's health! Alarming news from Heysham Lancashire: A teenager had to have her stomach medically removed since she consumed a cocktail made with liquid nitrogen. Officials have reported that the cocktail contains alcohol and was found to be surrounded with grey vapour produced by the liquid nitrogen which was added to it. Medical specialists have mentioned that the teenage victim had experienced shortness of breath and severe stomach pain after having consumed the cocktail. Subsequently, when diagnosed, the teenager was found with a perforated stomach. Indeed, scientists have highlighted that the consumption of liquid nitrogen with a temperature of nearly -200C is definitely going to result into a damaged stomach...
|Author||Lydia D. Thomson-Smith|
|Number of Pages||92|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Brand||FastBook Publishing|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-02-08 00:00:00|