Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Official reports from New Jersey have shown that mold was detected in five bags of magnesium sulfate products which have been dispensed to a Connecticut hospital namely Yale-New Haven Hospital . In-depth research have demonstrated that the recalled product was distributed to hospital pharmacies in Connecticut and New Jersey from Feb. 18 to March 13 . Yet, officials have advanced that there is no indication that products dispensed to 12 other facilities were contaminated. However, all magnesium sulfate products are included in the recall . Fair enough, there are no reported injuries or illnesses which have been reported till this day. Meanwhile, the Board of Pharmacy, the State Health Department and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration are still carrying investigations. What is mold? Mold is referred to a wide variety of fungal species which can lead to decay and poisoning. People who have been contaminated after having consumed food with mold can contract fever, headache, vomit, diarrhea, abdominal pain, muscle pain and so on...
|Author||Lydia D. Thomson-Smith|
|Number of Pages||80|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Brand||FastBook Publishing|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-10-08 00:00:00|