Mamra Almonds are 10 times richer in dietary content than Californian. California Almonds are often posturised for almond oil, thus lag essential contents. Mamra will start losing oli as soon as you heat it. They are a rich Source Of Proteins, Minerals & Vitamins. Raw almonds contain mono saturated fat which can help positively impact cholesterol levels.
Benefits of Mamra Almonds:
- They reduce heart attack risk. Those who consume nuts five times a week have about a 50 percent reduction in risk of heart attack according to the Loma Linda School of Public Health.
- They lower ‘bad’ cholesterol. Almonds added to the diet have a favorable effect on blood cholesterol levels, according to a clinical study by Dr. Gene Spiller, Director of the Health Research and Studies Center, Inc.
- They protects artery walls from damage. It was found that the flavonoids in almond skins work in synergy with the vitamin E, thus reducing the risk of heart disease (Research at Tufts University).
- Almonds help build strong bones and teeth. The phosphorus in almonds helps make this possible.
- They provide healthy fats and aid in weight loss: Although nuts are high in fat, frequent nut eaters are thinner on average than those who almost never consume nuts.
- Almonds lower the rise in blood sugar and insulin after meals.
- They help provide good brain function. Almonds contain riboflavin and L-carnitine, nutrients that boost brain activity and may also reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- They nourish the nervous system. According to Ayurveda, almonds help increase high intellectual level and longevity.
- They alkalize the body. Almonds are the only nut and one of the few proteins that are alkaline forming. When your body is not alkaline enough, you risk osteoporosis, poor immune function, low energy and weight gain.
How to use:
- Soak 2-3 almonds in water overnight and eat them in the morning for getting the maximum benefits. Nuts, especially raw almonds, make a delicious and healthy snack.