- Product Description
Made from wholesome black rice, these flakes, also known as poha are a winning combination of nutrition and great taste. Black rice are rich in antioxidants, fibre, minerals, essential vitamins etc. The flakes are an easy way to include the goodness of black rice in our diet.
Benefits of black rice flakes:
- Healthier than white poha.
- Rich in antioxidants. Easily digestible.
- Gluten Free, High in fiber.
How to use:
- Black rice flakes can be eaten raw by soaking it in plain water or milk for about 5 minutes, with salt and sugar to taste, or lightly fried in oil with nuts, raisins, cardamoms, and other spices.
- The Maharashtrian delicacy Kanda Batata poha can also be made by washing and soaking the black rice flakes for about 5 minutes.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Brand||Naturally Yours|
|Product Weight||200 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Pack|
|In The Box||1 Pack|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-03-31 00:00:00|
Societe Naturelle Forest Honey
Starting at: Rs. 190
Woods And Petals Oolong Tea - 10 pyramind tea bags
MRP Rs. 299
You have no items in your shopping basket.
You have no items to compare.