- Product Description
Walnuts are edible kernels obtained from tree belonging to the Juglandaceae family, in the genus, Juglan. The nuts have been revered since ancient times as symbol of intellectuality, since their bi-lobed kernels have convoluted surface inside the shell resembling as that of the human brain! The nuts are enriched with many health-benefiting nutrients, especially omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for optimum health.
Benefits of walnuts:
- One-quarter cup of walnuts, for instance, provides more than 100 percent of the daily recommended value of plant-based omega-3 fats, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin.
- Walnuts have Cancer-Fighting Properties.
- Improves Heart Health, It has Rare and Powerful Antioxidants.
- Weight Control, Improved Reproductive Health in Men.
- Improves Brain Health, Diabetes Control.
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Brand||Naturally Yours|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Pack|
|In The Box||1 Pack|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-03-31 00:00:00|