WHY NIROGYAM-D ?
All of us are proud to be Indians. But this ethnicity and culture comes with a price. Cross your hearts and answer this,
don’t we relish:
- Parathas with additional blob of butter?
- Dum biryani loaded with oil and spices?
- Greasy gravies and Daal Makhani?
- Deep fried Poori's, Bhajiya's, Samosa's and Dosa's?
- Sweets drenched in sugar syrup?
We all know the answer to the above..
Now ponder over these..
- Thanks to innumerable festivals that we celebrate all through the year, unhealthy and calorie laden food is a regular for most of us.
- Due to the recent influx of “fast food” culture, our lifestyle and eating habits have gone down even further. Junk food has become almost a staple for young and old.
- Indians are genetically more prone and susceptible towards heart diseases and diabetes; and hence we are fast becoming the capital of these lifestyle diseases in the world.
- And if all this was not enough, your hectic schedules and stressed mental state due to work pressure inches you closer to several deadly lifestyle diseases like heart ailments, diabetes, high blood pressure.
- The busy schedule doesn’t leave us with any time to exercise and after a hard day’s work we prefer to lie down immediately after dinner.
If we affirm to above said, unquestionably Every young and adult Indian need to have a NIROGYAM –D wellness package Done. Remember, early detection equals prevention. Benefit of Nirogyam-D Nirogyam-D is very useful in early detection of all types of illnesses and risk factors. Simple to understand and less time consuming. It comprises of a set of comprehensive tests that have been specially designed.
The Nirogyam Test undertakes Investigations for the following ailments:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Kidney Disorder
- Osteoporosis (Bone & Joint Disorder)
List of Test's
- Glucose Random;
- Urinary Microalbumin;
- Urinary Creatinine;
- Albumin Creatinine Ratio;
- Total Cholesterol;
- HDL Cholesterol;
- LDL Cholesterol;
- VLDL Cholesterol;
- TC/HDL Cholesterol Ratio;
- Microalbumin/Creatinine Ratio;
- Bilirubin Total;
- Direct; Indirect;
- Alkaline Phosphatase;
- Albumin; Protein Total;
- Uric Acid;
- Serum Creatinine;
- BUN/Creatinine Ratio;
- Serum Iron;
- %Tranferrin Saturation;
- Urine R/M;
- CBC; ESR;
- Vitamin D-25 OH.
HOW IT WORKS ?
- You buy the desired test/plan and make the entire payment online.
- You keep the SMS with the order number ready for the Diagnostic Center.
- Your Sample will be collected from your Registered/Shipping Address within 1 Subsequent Working Day, from the date of purchase.
- Your Report is e-mailed across to you by the Diagnostic Center and the hard copy is sent via Courier.