Ostocalcium Syrup contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes and plays a role in the process of cell division and specialization. Phosphorus also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of cell membranes & vitamin D is crucial for the normal absorption/utilization of calcium and Phosphorus.
M.R.P. : ₹ 103.62
Standard EMI Available Now. View Plans ➤
Standard EMI Payment Options
1. Select your preferred EMI option at the time of payment.
2. Total Cost shown does not include shipping charges.
3. Final EMI is calculated on the total value of your order at the time of payment.
4. GST may also be levied by the bank as applicable.
5. Interest amount on the first EMI will be calculated from the loan booking date till the payment due date.
6. The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option
Ostocalcium Syrup is used for Vitamin d deficiency, Deficiency of vitamin d, Deficiency of vitamin b12, Hypocalcemia, Cardiovascular health, Hypocalcaemia, Vitamin b12 deficiency, Osteopetrosis, Pernicious anaemia, Osteoporosis.
ClickOnCare.com - The Online Skin, Hair And Nutrition Store.
Based in Bangalore (India), ClickOnCare is a Trademarked Health and Wellness Brand Servicing Domestic and International Markets, with 900+ Active Healthcare Brands.
ClickOnCare is a Healthcare and Wellness Online Store offering Cosmaceuticals, Dermacare & Nutraceutical Products. The store deals in varied categories of OTC, Ayurvedic, Herbal, Organic and Natural Products.
Buy Health and Wellness Product Online in India
Skin, Hair, Nutrition | OTC, Ayurvedic, Natural | Now get all your healthcare products home delivered across India.
India | US | UAE | UK | Australia | Singapore | Canada