Pregnancy can stretch the belly and cause it it to itch and inflame to accomodate the little one growing inside you. Blossom beautifully & relieve the tightness, stretch & itch of your growing belly with nourishing emollients & botanicals that penetrate bio-actives deep into skin. The Anti Stretch Belly Balm is easily absorbed and is Vit E enriched with a base of 5 moisturising oils and Ayurvedic extracts known to minimise stretch marks.
- Vitamin E is the most powerful skin ally for an expanding belly that also nourishes to avoid dryness.
- Carrot Seed boosts circulation to the skin naturally adjusting it to the budding baby
- Chamomile keeps skin supple and smooth
- Neroli and Tangerine are uplifting and balances the ever changing high and low emotions
- Frankincense is refreshing and eases fatigue
- It has been taken care to add minimal essential oils in this luxuriant belly balm due to sensitivity in pregnancy
How to use:
- Apply daily from 16th week onwards. Gently massage the balm on abdomen in clockwise circular movements and deep into breasts, belly, hips, and buttocks.
We recommend moisturising three or four times a day. This balm can be used post delivery too to get your abdomen back into shape.
Omved anti-stretch belly balm is made from classical herbal extracts used in the Vedic traditions during pregnancy. Completely safe, pure and natural.
Also ideal for fitness, sports folks and people planning drastic loss of weight. Wherever there is a risk of skin stretching this is an ideal balm.
Caution: For external use only
Test for sensitivities: inside of elbow or wrist.