- Product Description
Create a bright and clear complexion with the Clear Skin Mask that has been formulated to sooth troubled skin - especially for acne, pimples, enlarged pores, blemishes, pigmentation and sunburns. The enriching botanicals help to cleanse gently by removing the surface impurities and deeply embedded toxins. When used regularly, it helps to lighten age-spots and pigmentation for that radiant glow. This classical Ayurvedic recipe is a powerful blend of 14 highly-prized therapeutic extracts that are known for its deep-cleansing and skin-nourishing properties.
- Nirgundi unclogs pores and regularises sebum production.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal Neem flushes toxins, lightens scars and pigmentation.
- Sandalwood keeps skin fresh and cool.
- Manjishtha brings a glow and lustre.
- Fuller’s Earth absorbs excessive sebum.
- Turmeric heals and nourishes.
- Aloe Vera gives a feeling of firmness, fitness and youth.
How to use:
- Clean your face with a non foaming face wash and pat dry with cotton pads or a mul cloth. Use a dry spoon to measure the quantity you need. Prepare mask by mixing with water/pure Rose water/Aloe Vera gel into a paste. Apply on face and neck in soft upward strokes to form a smooth layer. Avoid application around the eyes. For daily use, leave on for 5 minutes. For weekly deep cleansing treatments, apply about one-quarter inch thick and leave on the skin for 20 minutes. Remove the paste with a cool water rinse, to which you could add a little lemon juice or rose water. Moisturise. Caution: For external use only. Store in an airtight container and keep in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate Once Opened.
|Key Ingredients||Neem leaf (Azadirachta indica), Red sandalwood (pterocarpus santalinus) Tulsi leaf (Ocimum sanctum) Mint (mentha piperita), Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) leaves, Nirgundi (vitex negundo linn), Kalonji (nigella sativa), Hal|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-06-10 00:00:00|