The Keshin Thailam Healthy Hair Oil is a traditional Ayurvedic preparation for complete hair care with well known hair-stimulating botanicals, infused in Sesame oil, high in minerals and anti-oxidants.
- Nourish hair and scalp
- Promote long, dark and dense hair
- Prevent greying, dandruff and split ends.
How to use:
- Place 15-30 ml of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
1. Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp.
2. Massage the scalp and hair in a circular motion from root to tip.
3. For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the scalp.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water and wash with an Omved natural hair shampoo that suits your hair type. Follow up with a conditioner.
If not sensitive to the cooling effect on your head, you can apply the oil at night and leave it in until morning. (Sleeping in an air-conditioned room with oiled hair may lead to too much cooling.) Continue this for one to six months and you will see visibly thicker, shinier and healthier hair.
Caution: May stain clothes.