- Product Description
Prevent infections and purify your environment with the cleansing fragrance of frankincense, an aroma that is predominant in the Najarbutti Dhoop blend. This purifying loose incense blend is made with Ayurvedic herbs and resins traditionally used in the Vedic times to prevent infections, purify one's environmental atmosphere, and energize the vital life airs of the body. All the dhoops are created along the principles of panchabhoot (the five elements) principle of Ayurveda and each blend is a harmonious synergy of: Seeds and fruits representing Ether, stems & and branches representing Water, roots representing Earth, flowers and buds representing Fire, and leaves representing Air.
- Frankincense is known to dispel negative energies
- Myrrh is known to heal infection
- Gum Damar in kown to invoke positove energies
- Benzoin is known to protect
Cleanse and purify your surroundings with this healing blend that is guaranteed to promote a breath of fresh air.
How to use:
- Ignite a dhoop charcoal (specially made for incense burning) by using the flame of a stove or candle. The briquette should start to crackle and glow. Next, set the charcoal in a container on a bed of sand or place it in a dhoopdan. If you are placing it on the sand bed, then the sand layer under the charcoal should be at least 3/4-1 inch thick. Slowly fan or blow on the tablet.Use a knife, spoon or tweezers to drop the incense onto the tablet once it starts glowing. Fan the dhoop to let the aroma spread. The charcoal may continue to burn for upto two hours after lighting - so don't just throw it in a wastebasket. Use tweezers to extract the tablet and submerse it in water to discard if the tablet is still lit.
|Key Ingredients||Blended with herbs, resins of Frankincense, Myrrh, Gum Damar, Benzoin, Sandalwood, Jatamansi, Nagi and a proprietary blend of pure therapeutic grade essential oils. Essential oils and herbs must be pure when used therapeutically, for only then they conta|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-06-10 00:00:00|