With a potent blend of Ayurvedic herbs in a deep penetrating base of virgin coconut oil, the Pushtikar Keram Hair Loss Oil reduces hairfall.
- Nourishes and strengthens hair roots
- Prevents and heals scalp disorders, and
- Cools the head and eyes.
This classical formulation contains the king of all Ayurvedic herbs, Bhringraj, infused with hair-strengthening Hibiscus flowers and leaves used traditionally to stimulate thicker hair growth, Ashwagandha to prevent premature greying, hair loss and scalp disorders, Vitamin-C-rich Amla, and a host of other botanical extracts that nourish the hair roots and enhance hair growth. A weekly massage to the hair and scalp with this hair oil not only delivers essential nutrients to the roots and hydrates the hair shafts but also increases blood circulation in the scalp, which helps strenghten hair roots.
How to use:
- Place 15-30 ml of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
1. Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp.
2. Massage the scalp and hair in a circular motion from root to tip.
3. For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the scalp.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water and wash with an Omved natural hair shampoo that suits your hair type. Follow up with a conditioner.
If not sensitive to the cooling effect on your head, you can apply the oil at night and leave it in until morning. (Sleeping in an air-conditioned room with oiled hair may lead to too much cooling.) Continue this for one to six months and you will see visibly thicker, shinier and healthier hair.
Caution: May stain clothes.