- Product Description
De-stress and ease your fatigue levels with a cup of Shantam De-Stress blend. Take a sip of good health and ease away the stress with this caffeine-free blend of some of Ayurveda's most powerful and effective herbs and spices. Drinking theis tea regularly will promote a calmer mind that will help you ease the levels of stress, tension and anxiety.
- Improve physical and mental immunity
- Strengthen nervous system
- Clear the mind and calm nerves
- Soothe the nerves and mind
- Reduce the levels of dullness or lethargy
- Promote mental calmness, well-being and tranquillity
- Reduce anxiety, muscular tension, irritability and restlessness
- Pacifiy excess Vata (mental agitation and imbalance) in the nervous system due to stress.
- Making a cup of tea: Brew roughly ½ tbsp of herbs in 1 cup of boiled water to strength of your choice. It is ideal to boil the mixture until it is reduced to half. Filter and drink while the brew is warm. You can drink 2-3 cups of the brew daily or as directed by physician. Continue as long as desired.A natural sweetener like honey (only after cooling) or Stevia can be added. Caution: Not suitable for pregnant women and children. Storage: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry, dark place or refrigerate for freshness.
This classical Ayurvedic medicinal formula has not been altered for taste or appearance and is free from artificial flavourings, preservatives, additives, sugar or sweeteners. The tea will not interfere with other medicines that you may be using. In fact, it will enhance the effectiveness of other therapies. To help balance and calm your mind, emotions and nerves, enjoy Shantam tea.
How to use:
|Key Ingredients||Shantam tea contains: Brahmi leaves (Centella Asiatica), Dhania Seed (Coriandrum Sativum), Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis), Ashwagandha Root (Withania Somnifera), Vridhadaraka (Argyreia Speciosa), Vacha (Acorus Calamus), Sugandhbala Root (Valeri|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-06-10 00:00:00|