- Product Description
A complete power house of nutrients this Ayurvedic baby oil uses Virgin Coconut Oil (Vendha Velichchenna), as its base. Shishu Thailam massage oil is extremely rich in Vitamin E and it contains natural components and has significant anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Medicinally rich herbs like Ashwagandha, Manjishtha and Ushira (vetiver roots) further enhance our Shishu Thailam oil.
- Ease gas, colic, and constipation and improves sleep
- Increase circulation and encourage weight gain
- Boost brain growth and strengthen the bones and muscles
- Alleviate symptoms of eczema, and other milder skin ailments such as nappy rash.
- This oil is ideal for massaging babies and children.
How to use:
- This oil can be use for head and body massage for children from birth till 4-5 years of age. Warm a little oil in a bowl (copper bowl preferred) and massage on the whole body. Do not microwave to heat the oil. Caution: The herbs in this Thailam may stain clothing and sheets. Caution: For external use only. Keep in cool dark place
|Key Ingredients||Aswagandha (Withania somnifera), Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides) in a base of Narikela thailam(oil of cocus nucifera) -extra-virgin unrefined coconut oil, (made from coconut milk and not copra)|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-06-10 00:00:00|