This ultra-gentle nutrient-rich, cleansing mixture of herbs, flowers and grain powders, is based on a well-researched, classical Ayurvedic recipe to cleanse, nourish, and purify the baby's skin. This ubtan can be also used in place of a soap for your baby's tender skin. This daily nourishing bath powder is formulated with botanicals, scientifically proven for their medicinal benefits to skin & health.
- Green Moong acts as a natural cleanser
- Turmeric acts as an antiseptic to fight infections
- Healing Ixora flowers helps fight skin infections like eczema
- Purifying Tulsi helps to improve skin tone
- Cooling white Sandalwood and Aromatic Rose petals that refreshes the skin Keep your baby clean, fresh and irresistibly sweet smelling.
Omved Shishu Ubtan is a super fine blend of botanicals assured safe and nourishing for baby's tender skin.
How to use:
- This ubtan is safe to use instead of a soap for your little one. This ubtan can be used from a week after birth of your baby.
To mix the ubtan: Place the required amount of ubtan into a mixing bowl. Add a little sesame or mustard oil or lukewarm water to make a thin paste. Gently apply with finger tips. Leave on for two minutes. Rinse well with warm water.