Ayurveda lays great importance on a daily massage with select herbs for 42 days post delivery. It says a daily massage helps the body reintegrate into its non-pregnant state and keeps circulation alive. Soothika Kera Thailam is a blend of potent herbs and ingredients recommended by Ayurveda that helps you relax and heal your body gently. Regular massages with the oils helps to prevent the possibility of formation of blood clots and stimulates all the organs and energy points to promote general health and emotional well-being. This relaxing massage oil helps to improve body strength, improve skin complexion and texture.
- Relax and relieve body pain & weakness
- Lighten pigmentation and stretch marks
- Provide overall muscle toning and reduce cellulite
How to use:
- To be used after delivery - Use from the 5th day if you have had a natural childbirth and from 15th day if you have delivered by the caesarian birth.
How to massage : Use slow, gentle, firm, steady, integrative, repetitive massage strokes with warm oil.
To heat the oil: Place required amount of oil in a container and submerge into hot water until oil is warmed. You can even warm oil in sun light. Never heat oil directly on flame or in microwave.
How to massage : Massage body in long strokes over the limbs and circular motion on other parts. During this massage emphasis is to be given to abdominal and lower back area. Massage towards the heart.
For maximum effectiveness, leave in, for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed.
* Wash with lukewarm water and an all-natural cleanser like the All Skin Types Ubtan,which we recommend. The massage with this oil must be repeated daily for a miniumum of 42 day to nourish the skin and body. Caution: May stain clothes.
Caution: For external use only. Keep in cool dark place