Reduce the intensity of skin disorders, even your skin tone and welcome glowing skin with the powerful blend of Sudyuti thailam. This nourishing blend of anti-ageing classical oils long used in Ayurveda helps to relax tired skin and add a glow to the skin, reduce pigmentation and even skin tone and reduce the intensity of various skin disorders such as eczema and allergic itching. The oil has been infused with Ayurveda's secret for fairness: the four types of ficus tree bark skins (Athi, Peepal, Banyan and Udumbra), Triphala (or three healing fruits) for enhancing your complexion, and Saffron for restoring skin tone along with 25 other potent skin-enhancing herbs like cardamom, cinnamamon, snow lotus from the Himalayas in a base of Virgin Coconut oil and Black Sesame oil. This is a great blend for effectively lightening pigmentation and age spots. It also soothes sunburnt skin and protects from UV rays and heals wounds. Regular use of this oil on the body and face guarantees a visible difference in skin tone and smoothens skin. Revive your natural complexion and revel in its glow.
How to use:
- Place the required amount of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
1. Massage your body in long strokes over the limbs and in circular motion on other parts. Massage towards the heart.
2. For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed.
3. For facial massage, apply a small amount in gentle upward strokes and leave on for 30 minutes.
4. Wash with lukewarm water and an all-natural cleanser. The All Skin Types Ubtan is the most effective. Can be repeated daily or at least once a week to nourish the skin and body. Continue this for one to six months and enjoy the difference.
Caution: May stain clothes.
Caution: Do not apply on broken skin. For external use only.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place below 30 degrees C.
Test for sensitivities: inside of elbow or wrist.