Botanical extracts of the the Sukeshant Keram Anti-dandruff Hair Oil maintain and promote the health of the hair and scalp by providing anti-fungal and anti-dandruff actions. Infused in a base of virgin Coconut oil, rich in minerals, proteins, carbohydrates and glycerides
- Works as a hair tonic for a healthy scalp
- Fights dandruff, dry flakes and hair fall
- Soothes itching and nourishes roots.
This classical medicated oil blend contains Dhurta, Ayurveda's most effective herb for treating dandruff and keeping the scalp free of infection, Durva/Bermuda grass, well known for bringing cooling relief and as a treatment for skin rashes, eczema and fungal infections, Daruharidra which fights dandruff and soothes itching, and Guduchi that nourishes roots, making hair soft, silky and manageable. The prevalence of dandruff causes itching on the scalp and a burning sensation, which in turn hinders the growth of hair. Regular application of this antiseptic oil will support a healthy scalp, strong roots and thick, shiny beautiful hair.
How to use:
- Place 15-30 ml of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
1. Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp.
2. Massage the scalp and hair in a circular motion from root to tip.
3. For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the scalp.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water and wash with an Omved natural hair shampoo that suits your hair type. Follow up with a conditioner.
If not sensitive to the cooling effect on your head, you can apply the oil at night and leave it in until morning. (Sleeping in an air-conditioned room with oiled hair may lead to too much cooling.) Continue this for one to six months and you will see visibly thicker, shinier and healthier hair.
Caution: May stain clothes.