Get ready to restore circulation in your body and nourish and heal damaged tissues. The synergy of botanicals used in the Sukhata Thailam joint/muscle pain relief liniment brings about a complete restoration of the body and mind as prescribed in Rasayana, the eighth branch of Ayurveda, which focuses on the art of rejuvenation. This unique oil, redolent with the fragrance of camphor.
- Relieves aches, cramps, sores and stiffness
- Nourishes and heals damaged/torn tissues
- Beneficial in arthritis and ligament injuries.
Ajwain helps to bring in clarity of the mind, build focus and concentration, Camphor rejuvenates all tissues and offers fast and long-lasting relief from pain; Shatavari helps in improvement in flexibility and mobility of the joints; Ashwagandha calms anxiety while toning the body and Neem is highly effective in easing various musculoskeletal problems and inflamed joints. The Sukhata oil primarily removes blockages and restores circulation. Due to its muscle- and nerve-nourishing properties, it is wonderful for paralysis, muscle atrophy, facial palsy and spondylosis. Additionally, it also serves as an excellent oil for athletes as it improves flexibility and eases sport injuries and strain.
How to use:
- Place the required amount of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
1. Massage body or the affected area in long strokes over the limbs and circular motion on other parts. Massage towards the heart.
2. Ideally, let the body sweat by using our Ayurvedic compresses.
3. For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the body.
4. Wash with lukewarm water and an all-natural cleanser.
Can be repeated as often as needed. May stain clothes.
Caution: Do not apply on broken skin. For external use only.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place below 30 degrees C.
Test for sensitivities: inside of elbow or wrist.