Each capsule contains 400 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Green Coffee Beans. When assayed these capsules contain Chlorogenic Acids NLT 50%. Green coffee beans are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted. The roasting process of coffee beans reduces amounts of the chemical Chlorogenic acid. Therefore, green coffee beans have a higher level of Chlorogenic acid compared to regular, roasted coffee beans. Chlorogenic acid in green coffee is thought to have health benefits for heart disease, diabetes, weight loss, and others.
- Helps for Weight Management
- High Proportion of Antioxidants in Green Coffee Bean
- Supports to Heart & Circulatory Health
- Helps to support metabolism
- Diabetic Nutrition - Maintain healthy blood sugar
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule two times daily 30 minutes before meals or as recommended by Healthcare Practitioner.