Each capsule contains 400 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Green Tea Leaves. When assayed these capsules contain Polyphenol NLT 50%. Green tea is a product made from the Camellia sinensis plant. It can be prepared as a beverage, which can have some health effects. Or an “extract” can be made from the leaves to use as medicine.Green tea is used to improve mental alertness and thinking.
It is also used for weight loss and to treat stomach disorders, vomiting, diarrhea, headaches, bone loss (osteoporosis), and solid tumor cancers.
Some people use green tea to prevent various cancers, including breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer, gastric cancer, lung cancer, solid tumor cancers and skin cancer related to exposure to sunlight. Some women use green tea to fight human papilloma virus (HPV), which can cause genital warts, the growth of abnormal cells in the cervix (cervical dysplasia), and cervical cancer.
Green tea is also used for Crohn’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, diseases of the heart and blood vessels, diabetes, low blood pressure, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), dental cavities (caries), kidney stones, and skin damage.
- Green Tea Contains Various Bioactive Compounds That Can Improve Health
- Compounds in Green Tea Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
- Green Tea Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
- Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
- Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Green Tea Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
- Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
- Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- Green Tea Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
- Green Tea May Decrease Your Risk of Dying and Help You Live Longer
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule two times daily 30 minutes before meals or as recommended by Healthcare Practitioner.