Category

share

Perception about NGO Contribution towards education

Perception about NGO Contribution towards education

 

Marketed By :  VDM Verlag Dr. Müller   Sold By :  Kamal Books International  
Delivery in :  10-12 Business Days

 
₹ 3,651

Availability: Out of stock

 

Delivery :

5% Cashback on all Orders paid using MobiKwik Wallet T&C

Free Krispy Kreme Voucher on all Orders paid using UltraCash Wallet T&C
Product Out of Stock Subscription

(Notify me when this product is back in stock)

  • Product Description
 

The study was designed to investigate public perception about non-governmental organizations'' (NGOs) contribution in providing basic education opportunities in Peshawar. A comparative study of public, private and NGO schools was conducted to explore the issue at hand. The collected data were statistically analyzed and association among the three groups was calculated. It was found from the data that more than 44% of the respondents chose public schools, where as about 31% opted for private schools and nearly 25% relied on NGO schools for their children. Out of those whose choice was NGO schools i.e. 55% were from poor households. As a whole 67% of the respondents were against the involvement of NGOs in education sector. Nearly 72% of the NGO schools were providing free primary education and the remaining 28% were imparting technical education as well. The respondents in general viewed that NGO schools were improving literacy rate and lessening the burden of the government, however, they believed that the quality of education at NGO schools could be improved if these schools were properly supervised.

Product Specifications
SKU :COC73186
Country of ManufactureIndia
Product BrandVDM Verlag Dr. Müller
Product Packaging InfoBox
In The Box1 Piece
Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com2015-10-08
0 Review(s)