- Product Description
- Simple user interface with 5 pre-defined settings
The Philips SoupMaker has a simple user interface which consists of 5 pre-defined settings.
- Hot and cold blending for soups, compotes, smoothies & more
5 pre-defined settings for smooth soups, chunky soups, compotes, smoothies and manual blending.
- Extra manual blending function for your perfect results
- Power 990 W
Thanks to efficient 990W heating power, your favorite soups are ready within 20 minutes.
- A recipe book is included offering inspirational recipes
A recipe book with more than 30 tasty, inspiring recipes and with expert tips is included.
- Create your favorite soup within 20 minutes
With the Philips SoupMaker you can create your favorite soup within 20 minutes.
- Easy clean
- Large 1.2 L jar serves 4 portions
- Keeps warm for 40 minutes
The Philips SoupMaker will keep your soup warm for 40 minutes.
- A spout for easy pouring.
|Cord Storage||Cord Winder provided for cord storage|
|Cord Length||1.2 m|
|Functions||For making soups|
|Cool Touch Handles||Yes|
|Covered in Warranty||Parts and Labor|
|Not Covered in Warranty||Warranty shall not cover any damage resulting from adaptations or adjustments which may be made to the product.|
|Service Type||Authorized Service center|
|Material Housing||Plastic housing (ABS)|
|Material Blades||Satinless steel|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||2.5 kg|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||Main Unit, warranty card|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-08-31 00:00:00|