3. Information collected by Us
Our primary goal of collecting Your Information is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows the Company to provide Services and features that most likely meet Your needs, and to customize Our Platform to make Your experience safer and easier.
When You visit the Platform, You may provide us with Your
3.1. Personal Information: Name, gender, date of birth, images, mobile number, address, email address and content which You knowingly disclose and is collected on an individual basis.
i Traffic monitoring;
ii IP address from which You access the Platform;
iii Type of device and operating system used to access the Platform;
iv Date and time of Your access to the Platform;
v Pages that You visit.
3.3. Stored Information: We store all data that is shared by You or by a third party on Your behalf such as image files, documents etc. either at the time of accessing the Platform or at a later stage.
Personal Information, Automatic Information and Stored Information shall individually be referred to as “Personal Information”, “Automatic Information”, “Stored Information” and collectively as “Information”.
4. Use of Information:
4.1. We use Your Information for understanding Users in such a way as to provide better Services of the Platform;
4.2. We use Your Information to customize Your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce Our terms and conditions, and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection;
4.3. To send You communication, as per Your notification settings, on any updates or developments pertaining to the Platform or Your use of the Platform;
4.4. To communicate promotions and other offers, and for the purposes of advertisements;
4.5. To provide You with technical support, including Platform updates; and
4.6. To facilitate payment processes and verify payment information.
5. Types of information not allowed on the Platform
6. Information Sharing Policy
6.1. Generally, the Company will not disclose personally identifiable information that We collect through Your use of the Platform to unaffiliated third parties. We reserve the right, however, to provide such information to Our affiliates, third party contractors, employees, contractors, agents, and designees to the extent necessary to enable them to perform certain Platform related Services (such as improving Platform related Services and features, or maintenance Services) on Our behalf.
6.2. We also reserve the right to disclose such information to any third party if We believe that We are required to do so for any or all of the following reasons: (i) by law; (ii) to comply with legal processes or governmental requests; (iii) to prevent, investigate, detect, or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of the Platform or Our network; and/or (iv) to protect the rights, property, or safety of or Our employees, the Users of the Platform, the public, or You.
7. Changes of business ownership and control:
7.2. We may also disclose Information to a prospective purchaser of Our business or any part of it.
7.3. In the above instances, we will take steps to ensure that Your privacy is protected.
8. Data retention:
8.2. Even if We delete Your Information, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
9. Technical and functional management of the Platform:
When You use Our Platform, We may also process technical data such as Your IP address, Device ID or MAC address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of Your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide You with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Platform.
The Platform takes Your security seriously and We take precautions to keep Your Information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information that We collect. However, due to the open communication nature of the internet, We cannot guarantee that communications between You and the Company, or information stored on Our Platform, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Any transmission of information by You to Our Platform is at Your own risk.
11. Legal Disclaimer:
We reserve the right to disclose Your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on Our Platform. We may be required to share the aforesaid information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and consent for the Company to disclose Your Information, if so required under the applicable law.
12. A Special Note about Children:
The Services under the Platform are not directed towards children under 18 (eighteen). They are not allowed to register with or use the service or provide personal data. If We discover that We have collected personal information from a child under 18, We will delete that information immediately.
13. Governing Law:
14. Grievance Redressal:
For the users of the European Union
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited via the Website/application. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited, or us
ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited, a company incorporated in India with registered number U74900KA2014PTC076627, whose registered office is at Door NO. 23, SG Palya, Opp to Oracle, Thavarekere Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560029;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.clickoncare.com, and any sub-domains i.e application, accelerated mobile pages of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited is the "data controller". This means that ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail.
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
12. We may use your Data to show you ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies" below).
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. any of our group companies or affiliates - to provide you with updated information on our products and services.;
b. our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to provide information with respect to the enquiry and to provide any additional information which appears to be within the realm of the enquiry;
c. third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on our behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly;
d. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
e. relevant authorities - to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Keeping Data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com with the mail addressed to Mr. Ankit Agarwal
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the mail addressed to Mr. Ankit Agarwal
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
23. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA.
24. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, eg by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
25. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
28. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
29. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
31. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
32. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
33. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
"Strictly Necessary Cookies"
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
"Analytical / Performance Cookies"
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
34. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
35. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
36. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
37. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
38. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
41. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
42. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of India. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
You may contact ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited by email to Mr. Ankit Agarwal at email@example.com in order to make any changes in your consent or for more information.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
Frontend / Session
We use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website
Analytical / Performance Cookies
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use the website.
We use the following promotional cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use this cookie to enable us to show you adverts while you are browsing our website and other websites on the internet
For more information on these cookies, search the names of these cookies online to understand how exactly the collected information is used to suggest you product/services that might be of interest to you.
. . .
SHOP ON THE APP
CLICKONCARE.COM - THE ONLINE HEALTH AND WELLNESS STOREBased in Bangalore (India), ClickOnCare is a Trademarked Health and Wellness Brand Servicing Domestic and International Markets, with 900+ Active Healthcare Brands. ClickOnCare is a Healthcare and Wellness Online Store offering Cosmaceuticals, Dermacare & Nutraceutical Products. The store deals in varied categories of OTC, Ayurvedic, Herbal, Organic and Natural Products.
BUY HEALTH AND WELLNESS PRODUCT ONLINE IN INDIASkin, Hair, Nutrition | OTC, Herbal, Natural | Now get all your healthcare products home delivered across India & Globally.
TOP COUNTRIESUnited Arab Emirates | United States | Australia | Singapore | United Kingdom | South Africa | Canada | Hong Kong | Qatar | Malaysia | Germany | New Zealand | Sri Lanka | Ireland | Kuwait | Bahrain | France | Japan | Netherlands
TOP CITIESAbu Dhabi | Agartala | Agra | Ahmedabad | Allahabad | Anantapur | Asansol | Aurangabad | Bangalore | Belgaum | Berhampur | Bhilai | Bhopal | Bhubaneshwar | Bilaspur | Chandigarh | Chennai | Coimbatore | Cuttack | Dehradun | Delhi | Dhanbad | Dubai | Durgapur | Ernakulam | Faridabad | Ghaziabad | Gorakhpur | Guntur | Gurgaon | Gurugram | Guwahati | Gwalior | Howrah | Hyderabad | Indore | Jabalpur | Jaipur | Jalandhar | Jammu | Jamshedpur | Kadapa | Kakinada | Kalyan | Kanpur | Kharagpur | Kochi | Kolkata | Kollam | Kota | Kozhikode | Kurnool | Lucknow | Ludhiana | Madurai | Mangalore | Meerut | Mohali | Mumbai | Mysore | Nagpur | Nashik | Navi Mumbai | Nellore | New Delhi | Noida | Patna | Prayagraj | Pune | Raipur | Rajahmundry | Ranchi | Salem | Secunderabad | Shillong | Silchar | Siliguri | Singapore | Sonipat | Surat | Thane | Thiruvananthapuram | Thrissur | Tirupati | Trichy | Trivandrum | Udaipur | Vadodara | Varanasi | Vellore | Vijayawada | Visakhapatnam
100% SECURE PAYMENTS
REGISTERED OFFICEClickOnCare Retail Private Limited,
MAIL USClickOnCare Retail Private Limited,