The Sikh religion requires men to have long hair which is covered by a turban. Sikh Men are prone to hair issues predominantly bad odor and discomfort because of sweating and excessive oil secretions in the tightly tied hair under the turban in hot weather conditions. Research has indicated that washing of the hair, being a time consuming process, is only being done once a week in most cases. Promen Dry Shampoo for Turbaned Hair is a specialized , quick MID-WEEK CLEANSING solution.
Benefits of Promen Dry Shampoo:
- Dry shampoo absorbs excess oil and sebaceous secretions, revitalizing your hair in seconds.
- No need to worry about the bad odor and greasy feeling in the middle of the week.
- Pleasant aroma gives you comfort and renewed confidence.
- Instant Water free MID-WEEK Cleansing without drying the scalp.
How to use:
- Shake vigorously before use &in between the sprays for best results.
- Hold 8-12 inches from head &lift sections of hair . Spray using short bursts.
- Leave for 1-2 minutes, use finger tips to massage thoroughly into the scalp.
- Brisk comb to remove the excess white powder from your hair.
- You are ready to go.