Returns & Cancellations
15 Day Return Policy
Not Happy with the product received? We will take it back. You can return your items within 15 Days of receipt of the same by sending it back to us.
If you have received a defective item, all you need to do is: get in touch with our customer care at email@example.com or call us on 080-41656200. On receipt of the defective product, the company will inspect the item for its original condition and have it either replaced or initiate a full refund, as per your request.
Replacements are subject to availability of that particular product.
Not satisfied with what you have bought, make sure you Cancel the Order before the same is Shipped - This is the only way we will be able to refund you the entire Amount?
The payment is reversed in the following manner:
|Mode of Payment||Payment Reversal Mode|
|Credit Cards||Online reversal to your card|
|Debit Cards||Online reversal to your card|
|Net Banking||Online reversal into your account|
|Bank Deposits||Transfer in Bank Account|
|Cash on Delivery||Transfer in Bank Account|
|Delivery Charges||Transfer in Bank Account|
|*All Cancellations/Returns/COD Payments are done within 7 Days|
Also, we urge you to ensure that the product is intact, no tags have been removed and the product remains completely unused.
Click a picture of the item and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Returns” or call us on our customer care number 080-41656200 within 15 days of receipt of your item.
Mail us the product:-
ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited
#23, 3rd Floor, Thaverekere Main Road,
Bangalore, India - 560029
Reverse Pick-up From Our End:
Alternatively, we try to Initiate a Reverse Pick-up from Our End to Ensure Hassle Free Services. However, if the Logistic Companies do not cater to the service in your location, we would require your assistance in returning the Product/Shipment to the above mentioned address.
Please ensure that the product reaches us within 10 Days of your Returns Process Initiation.
Once the product is received, the company will inspect the same and initiate the refund of the amount including the Courier/Parcel Charges borne by you.
If the Returns/Cancellations are Initiated due to a Reason other than "Defective/Damaged/Expired/Wrong Product", ClickOnCare shall deduct To & Fro Shipping Charges from the Refunds.
We will try to close the issue within a span of Maximum 7 Days from the receipt of the product.
Reverse Pick-up/Retrun Instructions:
1) Packaging of the Product: Pack the Product/Shipment to be returned using the same material as received in the Original Shipment to ensure No Damages
2) Logistic Partners Pick-Up Personnel: Kindly Check their ID Cards Prior to handing over the shipment
3) Receipt from Logictic Partner: Insist Upon a Receipt from the Pick-up Personnel and keep it safe for any future reference, until refund/replacements or as the case may be
We understand your concerns with regards to a product, however, we request you to kindly go through our Returns policy before initiating the process below:
The returns policy has been broken up category wise for your better understanding.
1) Nutrition: The returned items received by us should be in their original packing and in a sealed condition. Open/Used boxes are not covered under the returns policy.
The following issues are not covered:
Flavour Dislike, Taste, Side-Effects, Rashes, Stomach Upset, any adverse medical condition. We strongly recommend a Doctor’s Consultation before you buy any product from this category
2) Sports & Fitness: Issues concerning size of the footwear or apparels will only be considered for returns. Defective equipments (electronic) will be covered under Manufacturer’s Warranty.
3) Diabetes & BP Care: Sorry, all products in this category are not covered in the returns policy. Any defects will be covered under Manufacturer's Warranty.
4) Beauty: Returns will only be considered for change in colours/shades.
5) Personal Care: Hygiene Products, Condoms, Oral Care are not covered under returns policy.
6) Baby Care: Diapers & Hygiene Products are not covered under returns policy.
7) Services: Products in this category are NOT eligible for returns.
8) Health & Wellness Devices: Products in this category are not eligible for returns. Any defects shall be covered under Manufacturer's warranty.
9) Fashion: Products would be available for returns for Issues of Size, Defects and Colour.
Please note that the following shall not be considered for returns:
1) Any edible/perishable item which has been used or opened.
2) Electronic & Non - Electronic Items which are not covered under the Manufacturer’s Warranty Program.
3) Incidental damage due to product’s malfunction.
4) Seasonal/special offers by ClickOnCare may not be covered under the return’s policy.
5) Product tampered or damaged due to misuse.
6) Product without its original packing with accessories, box, parts missing when delivered to ClickOnCare.
7) Missing tags, seals, serial/UPC numbers
8) Clothing Wares which are Hygiene based products like Briefs, Vests, Hankerchiefs, Socks etc are not eligible for returns.
All Non - Cash on Delivery (Pre-paid) Orders , once shipped, can only be cancelled post receiving of the same.
We have tried to make the process of Returns/Cancellations as hassle free as possible. Please write to us or call us back at 080-41656200 for smallest of your queries or write to us at email@example.com