- Product Description
- A natural, efficacious and safe herb, It is an antioxidant with the richest natural source of Vitamin C, that protects cells against free radical damage and thereby helps in the management of premature aging.
- Supports a healthy immune system – useful for moderate cough , cold & sore throat.
- Replenish what your body uses in a day and recharges your energy everyday.
- Amala is outstanding in its ability to nourish and rejuvenate the body and mind.
- Neutralizes free radicals to slow down oxidation process in the body. It is considered to be a primary cooling rejuvenator in Ayurvedic medicine.
- It also contains Vitamin A, certain essential elements and is a rich source of natural pectin. And it is well known fact that pectin decreases serum cholesterol in human beings. As a Pre-cursor of Vitamin A - help promote and maintain healthy vision.
- Due to hectic lifestyles and poor eating habits , your hair is lack of nutrients needed for maintaining and supporting healthy hair, skin & nails . Amalaki achieve & maintain healthy skin, hair & nails. Amalaki helps to restore natural hair colour and prevents premature graying of hair. Provides nourishment to the hair and restore strength , sheen and luster to hair.
- Amalaki is one of the supplements helpful in hyperacidity & liver disorders , cleanses the mouth , and nourishes the teeth , bones , Cleanses the intestines and regulates blood sugar.
- As a dietary supplement take 25-50ml.of the juice in the morning & after dinner, mixed in lukewarm or normal water or Aloe vera juice.
How to use:
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Brand||Scortis Healthcare|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-09-23 00:00:00|