- Product Description
- Lowering cholesterol:It’s cholesterol-lowering actions include preventing intestinal cholesterol absorption, increasing the conversion of cholesterol into bile acids and increasing the excretion of bile acids, due to its choleretic properties.
- Hepatoprotective: The curcuminoids present in Turmeric prevent the increase in the liver enzymes SGOT and SGPT which are elevated in the case of liver disease. This validates the use of Turmeric as a hepatoprotective drug in liver disorders.
- Anti-ulcer: The herb decreases gastric acid secretion, increases the mucin content of gastric juices and exerts gastro-protective effects against stress-, alcohol- and drug-induced ulcer formation.
- Anti-inflammatory: Turmeric acts as an anti-inflammatory herb in both acute and chronic inflammation. Turmeric prevents the release of inflammatory mediators such as TNF-a. The volatile oil, curcumin and its derivatives, are the active anti-inflammatory constituents of the herb.
- Anti-allergic: The herb is extremely helpful in soothing allergic respiratory disorders like allergic rhinitis, allergic bronchitis and skin allergies.
- Natural detoxifier: Turmeric is a natural blood detoxifier and anti-microbial which helps alleviate skin diseases and enhances the complexion.
- Neuroprotective: Turmeric’s excellent antioxidant activity renders it a potent neuro-protective herb, helpful in the management of diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Cytoprotective: Turmeric exhibits significant cyto-protective activity which helps to counteract hepatotoxic and nephrotoxic conditions.
- Antioxidant: Turmeric’s ability to reduce oxidative stress makes it helpful in the management of conditions such as leukoplakia, diabetes mellitus, chronic eye disease and tissue injury.
- As a dietary supplement 1 capsule two-three times day, preferably after meals.
How to Use
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Brand||Scortis Healthcare|
|Product Weight||30 Capsules|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-09-23 00:00:00|