- Product Description
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum) is considered to be the top aphrodisiac herb in Indian (Ayurvedic) Medicine.
- Safed Musli has been used for centuries in India to treat such conditions as sexual dysfunction, high cholesterol, diabetes and arthritis.
- Recent discoveries of its effect on testosterone due to the saponins Stigmasterol and Hecogenin help explain its reputation as an aphrodisiac and have made Safed Musli an herb of interest to bodybuilders as well. Stigmasterol is similar in structure to testosterone and is believed to bind to the testosterone receptors in the body. Thus, it causes a testosterone-like effect. Hecogenin can convert in the body to compounds which greatly resemble testosterone.
- Ayurveda recommends Musli for all types of sexual dysfunctions such as erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, thin semen, low sperm count and infertility.
- Safed Musli is helpful in controlling premature ejaculation.
- It helps improve endurance for better and longer lovemaking performance and also reduces the recovery time after an orgasm which improves frequency of erections for more satisfying lovemaking.
- This herbal supplement also helps improve intensity of orgasm and works well for rejuvenating reproductive system.
- Our Safed Musli Extract powder contains 60% saponins.
- Saponin is the chief medicinal compound present in the roots. The roots of safed musli are well known tonic. It has key application in the care of general debility by acting as an aphrodisiac. It has also been used in the treatment of rheumatism. It is also considered as a good adaptogen. The Saponin and alkaloids content also make it a good aphrodisiac agent.
- As a dietary supplement take one capsule two times a day, preferably with milk.
How to Use:
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Brand||Scortis Healthcare|
|Product Weight||60 Capsules|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2016-09-23 00:00:00|