1. 300% Extensibility and 100% Elasticity ,compression can be graduated
2. Conforms to body contours when swelling subsides
3. Long lasting
1. Orthopaedic conditions : Joint Effusion , Arthritis ,severe sprain and strain
2. Phlebological conditions: Venous disorder
3. Conditions such as leg ulcers, Phlebits and dermatologic problems in legs with venous stasis are all treated with bandages. They are bandaged until such time as the swelling has been bought under control or normal conditions have been at least temporarily restored.