- Product Description
Adusa Leaves contains Quinazoline Alkaloids: Vasicine, De-Oxyvasicine, Oxyvasicine, N-Oxides of Vasicine, Vasicoline, Adhatodine, Anisotine, 1,2,3,9-Tetrahydro-5-Methoxypyrrolo[2,1-b] Quinazolin-3-ol Ketones: Vasicinone, Maiontone, De-Oxyvasicinone, Vasicolinone, Adhavasinone Essential Oils: Vasicinol
Benefits of Adusa Leaves:
- The leaves of Malabar nut are rich in vitamin C and carotene and yield an essential oil.
- The shrub is the source of a drug well known in indigenous systems of medicine for its beneficial effects, particularly in bronchitis.
- Its leaves, flowers, fruits and roots are extensively used for treating cold, cough, whooping cough, chronic bronchitis and asthma.
- The leaves are known to moderate the hypotensive activity, by lowering the blood pressure.
- They assist in conditions like uterine involution, menorrhagia (excessive menstural bleeding), post-childbirth hemorrhage and uterine stimulant activity.
- The fresh juice obtained from leaves of Malabar nut has been used to treat tuberculosis. Its local use gives relief from pyorrhea and bleeding gums.
- The leaves of this plant are, sometimes, also used as insecticides.
- Antispasmodic properties are also associated with the plant. It helps in easing pain.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For Digestion.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||250 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|