Carom Powder used in the process as a culinary spice, and as a part of the various types of drugs. It is also used as an effective medicine in treating diseases such as abdominal tumor, pain, mouth disease, vomiting, bunch, treat ascites etc. Ajwain also contains calcium, phosphorus, iron and vitamins thiamine, riboflavin and niacin.
Benefits of Ajwain:
- Carom Powder are taken with gaud as it is believed that it purifies the blood and reduces lumbago.
- Carom Powder remedy removes kidney stone with the urinal flow.
- Carom Powder helps in stomach diseases as it cures digestion and acute dyspepsia.
- Carom Powder is remedy for indigestion and acidity.
- Carom Powder is very effective in curing cough and cold.
How to use:
A tablespoon of seeds powder and tied up in a cloth bundle can be used for inhalation, during nasal congestion. It has a remarkable power to open up the clogged and congested nasal passage.
A teaspoon of ajwain seeds powder with a little rock-salt or a mixture of the seeds powder and buttermilk can be taken for indigestion.