Benefits of Amla Fruit Powder:
- Amla powder is a source of Vitamin-C which makes it a mighty medicine against cough and cold. Its intake can provide immunity to the body and helps in reducing flu and throat infection.
- Amla powder can be helpful in preventing mouth ulcers. Rinsing with amla juice can reduce the occurrence of it.
- Amla powder is a stress reliever and can help in inducing sound sleep.
- Amla powder helps in improving memory and improves cognitive functions. It also aids in improving central nervous system of the body.
- It aids in proper functioning of liver and urinary system.
- It is a natural detoxifier and can aid in cleansing the liver and kidney.
- It can be consumed by people having thyroid problems.
- Amla powder juice can be consumed by men to prevent impotency and erectile dysfunction.
How to use:
Amla powder can be taken as a hot or cold infusion in water, at night or upon rising. In some instances, taking amla powder in milk, ghee or another carrier substance may help to direct the herb to a specific tissue or organ, or guide it toward a particular kind of systemic support. A typical dose of amla powder is ¼ – ½ teaspoon, once or twice daily.