Benefits of Ashoka powder:
- Menstruation – The bark powder of the tree is used to cure excessive loss of blood during menstruation in presence of leucorrhea, uterine fibroids and other reasons. The bark is taken as a decoction and used as a substitute for a dried fungus, Ergot used to cure the uterine hemorrhgaes.
- Piles – Bark powder of the tree is used for cure of internal piles. Decoction prepared from bark is used to cure piles.
- Insect Bite – The bark powder of the tree is used to treat scorpion bite.
- Complexion Enhancement – The bark of the tree is used for enhancing complexion.
- Blood Purification – Ashoka powder is used to prepare Ayurvedic tonics to purify blood.
- Worms Infestation – The bark powder are used to get rid of worms in stomach.
- Ashokarishta is an Ayurvedic preparation from Ashoka tree to cure various diseases in women. It reduces excessive bleeding, leucorrhea and headache.
How to use:
Take 3 to 6 gm of Ashoka Bark powder mix well in hot water and consume.