- Product Description
Benefits of Ashoka powder:
- Menstruation – The bark powder of the tree is used to cure excessive loss of blood during menstruation in presence of leucorrhea, uterine fibroids and other reasons. The bark is taken as a decoction and used as a substitute for a dried fungus, Ergot used to cure the uterine hemorrhgaes.
- Piles – Bark powder of the tree is used for cure of internal piles. Decoction prepared from bark is used to cure piles.
- Insect Bite – The bark powder of the tree is used to treat scorpion bite.
- Complexion Enhancement – The bark of the tree is used for enhancing complexion.
- Blood Purification – Ashoka powder is used to prepare Ayurvedic tonics to purify blood.
- Worms Infestation – The bark powder are used to get rid of worms in stomach.
- Ashokarishta is an Ayurvedic preparation from Ashoka tree to cure various diseases in women. It reduces excessive bleeding, leucorrhea and headache.
How to use:
Take 3 to 6 gm of Ashoka Bark powder mix well in hot water and consume.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For Gynological Problems|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|