Benefits of Babu Bark Powder:
- Babul bark powder is considered to be effective in the treatment of eczema. Babul gum is also believed to help with skin irritations. In fact, a paste made from babul leaves is known to help in rejuvenating the skin and keeping infections and rashes at bay.
- Bark powder are widely used for their ability to control bleeding and infection; thus, they can be used on wounds, cuts, and injuries.
- A decoction of babul bark powder helps to relieve symptoms of tonsillitis.
- Babul bark powder is popularly used for oral and dental hygiene. In fact, in the earlier days, people used to chew on a piece of this bark to strengthen their teeth and gums. Babul also works well for treating gum-related problems.
- A decoction of babul bark powder can be used as a vaginal douche.
How to Use:
You can use bark powder of babul for teeth and gum problems. Take babul bark powder, clove, black pepper and mix to prepare tooth powder. Use this powder for massaging gums and teeth cleaning purpose.