- Product Description
Benefits of Bhumi amla leaves powder:
- Paste of the Bhumyamalaki leaves powder is applied on wound, edema and dermatitis.
- Paste prepared from Bhumyamalaki leaves powder mix with salt is used in fractures for external application.
- Bhumyamalaki powder is an appetizer, digestive, liver stimulant, laxative, carminative and alleviates thirst.
- Bhumyamalaki powder is useful in diarrhea and dysentery.
- It is useful in bleeding disorders. Bhumyamalaki powder is useful in menorrhagia, leucorrhoea, dysuria, diabetes, skin disease.
- Bhumyamalaki powder also benefits in chronic malaria fever and hepatic splenomegaly.
- Bhumyamalaki powder is also very useful in skin diseases as it nourishes the skin properly.
- Bhumyamalaki powder should be taken with rice water to alleviate gynecological health problems specially leucorrhoea (white discharges from female reproductive organs); heavy bleeding during menstrual cycle.
- Bhumyamalaki powder is also very beneficial in liver problems including hepatitis B.
How to use:
Take 1 teaspoon of powder mix in warm water stir well till it gets dissolves and consume. Advised to take twice daily.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For Digestion.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|