- Product Description
Cinnamon bark can contains up to 4% oils, as well as tannins, catechins, proanthocyanidins, resins, mucilage, gum, sugars, calcium oxalate, cinnzelanin, cinnzelanol, and coumarin. Cinnmaon helps in reducing the blood glucose levels in diabetic patients.
Benefits of Cinnamon:
- Numerous studies show that cinnamon powder regulates blood sugar, making it a great choice for diabetics and hypoglycemics alike. That’s also great news for anyone who wants stable energy levels and moods.
- It reduces LDL cholesterol levels. LDL is also known as the harmful cholesterol. Reducing it may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It has natural anti-infectious compounds. In studies, cinnamon has been effective against ulcer-causing H. pylori bacteria and other pathogens.
- It reduces pain linked to arthritis. Cinnamon has been shown in studies at the Department of Internal Medicine, Kangnam Korean Hospital, to reduce cytokines linked to arthritic pain.
- Research at the University of Texas, published in the journal Nutrition and Cancer, shows that cinnamon may reduce the proliferation of cancer cells, holding promise for cancer prevention and sufferers of the disease.
- It is a natural food preservative. It contains fiber, calcium, iron, and manganese—albeit small amounts to the typical dose of ground cinnamon. It’s been proven effective for menstrual pain and infertility.
- Cinnamon powder contains a natural chemical called cinnamaldehyde, which studies show increases the hormone progesterone and decreases testosterone production in women, helping to balance hormones.
- Cinnamon powder holds promise for various neurodegenerative diseases, including: Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, brain tumor, and meningitis, cinnamon reduces chronic inflammation linked with these neurological disorders.
How to use:
Doses range between 1g daily of cinnamon powder (approximately 1 level teaspoon) to 6 g. However, data emerged from a study that 6g daily was no more effective than the 1g which effectively reduced blood glucose and blood lipid levels for the sustained period during the testing.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For reducing glucose levels in blood|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|