- Product Description
Fenugreek seeds have been found to contain protein, vitamin C, niacin, potassium, and diosgenin (which is a compound that has properties similar to estrogen). Other active constituents in fenugreek are alkaloids, lysine and L-tryptophan, as well as steroidal saponins (diosgenin, yamogenin, tigogenin, and neotigogenin).
Benefits of Fenugreek:
- Fenugreek is one of the oldest recorded medicinal herbs, highly esteemed by both east and west, and has been regarded as a treatment for just about every ailment known to man.
- Fenugreek has a beneficial action on cleansing the blood. As a diaphoretic it is able to bring on a sweat and to help detoxify the body.
- Fenugreek also has the reputation as a lymphatic cleansing herb. It is a wonderful for stimulating and fortifying the immune system.
- Fenugreek is a practical herb for all mucus conditions of the body, particularly the lungs, by helping to clear congestion.
- It is a powerful antioxidant and it acts as a mucus solvent and throat cleanser, which also eases the urge to cough.
- Even drinking the water that seeds have soaked in and been rinsed with, helps to soften and dissolve, accumulated and hardened masses of cellular debris.
- Use fenugreek for head colds, influenza, catarrh, constipation, bronchial complaints, asthma, emphysema, pneumonia, pleurisy, tuberculosis, sore throat, laryngitis, hay fever and sinusitis.
- Fenugreek has been used for peptic ulcers and inflamed conditions of the stomach and bowel, absorbing toxic material and eliminating it; the healing and soothing action, creates a protective coating, like a lubricant, over inflamed areas.
- Fenugreek has helped travellers who have experienced abdominal griping pains and gastric upsets, when travelling in countries where food and water have been contaminated.
How to use:
Take 1/2 – 1 teaspoon, 3 times per day. Can used in daily cooking too.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For reducing glucose levels in blood|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|