- Product Description
Benefits of Ginger Powder:
- Dried ginger powder has been used in traditional medicine to relieve gastrointestinal distress. It is known to be effective in eliminating gas in the intestines as well as acts in a way to help in the relaxation of the tract.
- Recent studies have also shown that ginger powder also is very beneficial in the prevention of the symptoms related to motion sickness, being even more effective than other medications purchased from medical stores.
- It reduces symptoms closely related to motion sickness which includes nausea and cold sweats, dizziness and vomiting. This action has proven very beneficial in treating 'morning sickness' in pregnant women. Unlike anti-emetic drugs which may cause birth defects, the use of ginger powder is considered very safe and the dosage too needs to be very small.
- Gingerols in dried ginger powder have very powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Clinical studies have shown that many people suffering from osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis experienced decrease in their level of pain after consuming ginger regularly. They also experience improved joint mobility in affected areas.
- Gingerols may also prevent the growth and spread of colorectal cancer cells. Experiments have shown that they may also kill ovarian cancer cells by inducing apoptosis (programmed cell death) and auto phagocytosis (self-digestion).
- Ginger powder can promote sweating which can help lower body temperature, helpful when treating colds and flus. This process also helps the body get rid of toxins. It has such a rich concentration of active compounds that very little is required to receive its beneficial effects.
- Ginger powder tea can be made by adding a pinch of dried ginger powder to a cup of boiling water. This will help treat digestive disorders. Alternatively, the powder can be added to a cup of tea to make it more palatable.
How to use:
Ginger Powder: 1/3 teaspoon of powder up to three times a day.
Mix ½ teaspoon ginger powder with moderately warm water and drink the mixture in the morning, 30 minutes before breakfast.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For digestion and complete health|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||250 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Box|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|