- Product Description
Benefits of Harada Fruit Powder:
- Harada Fruit powder has laxative, rejuvenative, purgative, astringent and dry properties.
- The paste of its fruit powder is effective in reducing swelling, hastening the healing process and cleansing the wounds and ulcers.
- The paste gives relief to the eyelids, in case of conjunctivitis.
- Gargling with haritaki decoction helps in stomatitis, oral ulcers and sore throat.
- It serves as a good astringent for loose gums, bleeding and ulceration in gums.
- The herb is used in preparing ‘Triphala’ that is used for hair wash, brush teeth in pyorrhea and treat bleeding gums.
- Regular consumption of haritaki powder, fried in ghee, promotes longevity and boosts energy.
- It responds well to gastrointestinal ailments, tumors, ascites, piles, enlargement of liver-spleen, worms and colitis.
- Powdered harada, mixed with jaggery, works well in gout.
- Its powder, when mixed with honey and ghee, is an effective remedy for anemia.
- Harada powder is combined with sunthi powder and given with hot water to lighten asthma and hiccups.
- Its powder, when taken along with honey, is of great help in hepatitis and obesity.
- The herb improves memory and is salutary in dysuria and urinary stones.
- Haritaki powder helps in improving appetite and helps in digestion.
- It is a good nervine and helps in nervous weakness and nervous irritability and promotes the receiving power of the five senses.
- Since it is anti-inflammatory and astringent, it is helpful in urethral discharges like spermatorrhea and vaginal discharges like leucorrhea.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For Cleansing Wounds.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|