- Product Description
Benefits of Henna Powder:
- Applied henna powder to decorate feet and hands for its cooling properties.
- Henna powder with water mixed as part of marriage rituals for decorating the bride.
- Henna powder used in medications for its healing properties as a skin healer and cleanser.
- It is used to hair as a natural conditioner and colorant and stain the fingers of pharaohs before their mummification.
- Applied henna by persons to be in compliance with religion because it makes the individual more conscious of the Earth’s energies.
How to use:
- Add tea leaves to boiling water and allow simmering for ten minutes. During winter it is a good idea to add a couple of cloves to the water. This helps to keep the head warm and also imparts a rich color. To get a darker burgundy tinge, add half a beetroot to this boiling water.
- Add about 4 tablespoons of pure body art henna powder in a bowl and pour the strained tea water into the powder to make a fine paste, the consistency of toothpaste.
- Adding coffee powder to this paste gives beautiful highlights to the hair. Soak overnight or for about 4-6 hours.
- Next day, just before applying to the hair add some curd and a teaspoon of olive oil to the paste. Apply on the hair in parts and pile the hair on top of the head. Cover with a shower cap and leave on for more than four hours. The longer the henna soaks into the hair, the richer the color of your dye.
- Wash off the henna from the hair. Do not use shampoo. Apply coconut oil to your hair and leave overnight.
- Next day, wash off your hair with a mild shampoo.
|Ideal For||Men, Women|
|Treatment Type||For Coloring Hair.|
|Country of Manufacture||India|
|Product Weight||100 gms|
|Product Packaging Info||Bottle|
|In The Box||1 Piece|
|Product First Available On ClickOnCare.com||2015-12-02 00:00:00|